ABC Harley Davidson's
CHARITABLE DONATION REQUEST GUIDELINES
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY BEFORE FILLING OUT THE DONATION REQUEST FORM BELOW
ABC Harley-Davidson prides itself on being an involved member of our community and focuses its philanthropic efforts on 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that serve veterans, first responders, children, health-related causes and the riding community in Southeast Michigan. In any given year we receive numerous requests for donations. In order to manage these requests, we require that ALL organizations submit a Donation Request Form.
Donation Request Forms are reviewed quarterly at the beginning of January, April, July, and October. Should we determine the request meets our guidelines and mission, we will contact you.
DONATION GUIDELINES - ABC Harley-Davidson does not donate to...
- Organizations operating for profit
- Athletic groups or activities, including charity-benefit sporting events
- Endowments or memorials
- The benefit of a single individual/family including gifts, scholarships, travel expenses, medical bills, memorials or other purposes
- Labor or political organizations
- Membership dues
- Tax supported entities
- Individual public or private elementary schools, secondary schools or colleges.
- Sectarian or religious denominations
- Travel funds or sponsorships for tours, expeditions, competitions, or trips for teams or individuals
Charitable Donation/Events Sponsorship Request Form
Thank you for your interest in ABC Harley-Davidson as part of your event. Please submit the details below as far in advance to your event as possible so we may give it thorough consideration.